cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hi All, I'm trying to have a cascaded list lookup inside a repeating section in my Nintex form and it's not working. Not sure, if this is supported ? Can anyone please advice ? Thanks.

Hi All, I'm trying to have a cascaded list lookup inside a repeating section in my Nintex form and it's not working. Not sure, if this is supported ? Can anyone please advice ? Thanks.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Hi All, I'm trying to have a cascaded list lookup inside a repeating section in my Nintex form and it's not working. Not sure, if this is supported ? Can anyone please advice ? Thanks.

Hi Dharma, cascading drop downs are not currently supported in Nintex Forms. But good news, this will be supported in the next release of Nintex Forms 2013. Keep an eye out in the Product Release Announcements​ space!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Hi All, I'm trying to have a cascaded list lookup inside a repeating section in my Nintex form and it's not working. Not sure, if this is supported ? Can anyone please advice ? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Dharma, the new release of NIntex Forms 2013 has just been released which includes the ability to have a cascading lookup in a repeating section. Find the installer here Product Downloads​ and Nintex Forms 2013 - Release Notes​.

Not applicable

Hi Emily,

Thanks a lot for the update. Let me give a try.

dharma

0 Kudos
trish
Nintex Newbie

Hi Emily,

What about this functionality in Nintex Forms 2010 ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hey, this is currently planned for a future release of Nintex Forms 2010.
0 Kudos
dhalilov
Nintex Newbie

Hi Emily. When I click on the link product downloads I get error. Can I get the link please? Also, in the latest release how do you then setup cascading dropdown in repeating section?

Thanks Denis

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi, Denis Halilovic​,

New community manager here as Emily is traveling the globe on her new adventure...  Try that link again? It was updated yesterday and I'm wondering if perhaps that's when you clicked. It seems to work for me. 

All the best,

Frank

0 Kudos
swethasan
Nintex Newbie

Hi Denis

You can connect the dropdown item selected to a string column in your table, if it’s a lookup list column that is being used in the dropdown. Say for
instance: If State is a lookup list and its ‘Title’ is the dropdown list values in your repeating section,  create a column in the list  called
strState type Single line of text and save the dropdown list value selected to the strState column.

Trust this helps!

Swetha