cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help buttons on all Nintex actions return an error: Sorry, something went wrong

I have a feeling that the help files or the link to the help files is broken. any one a similar issue? any one have a fix?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Help buttons on all Nintex actions return an error: Sorry, something went wrong

Hey Jay, is this happening on all actions? Or specific ones? Also can you let me know what version you're on?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: Help buttons on all Nintex actions return an error: Sorry, something went wrong

This is happening with any help button on the ribbon. That includes all the actions as well.

Working with Version: 3.1.2.0

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Highlighted
Not applicable

ok thanks Jay. Have you seen this post Re: Nintex Workflow 2013 context help not showing.Chit Siang Chew​ suggestion may help you. Let me know if this works,

Thanks

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I had not looked at that post. it does not help. As the Nintex help solution is installed. I reinstalled the solution and this fixed the issue! Thanks for the help.

Thank you

Be good, Be awesome!

Jay Shah

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Glad to hear it worked for you! Happy Monday

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply