cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

• I have issues in nintex workflow assign flexi task action.

I have configured 4 level workflow in which each level task is created using assign flexi task. The task is created successfully at each level but the task notification mail is not getting triggered at each level. There is no error in workflow and also no mail configuration issues as I am getting mail from other actions in workflow such as Mail Notification steps once my task is approved , I have been notified successfully. 

• Also, I am getting mail notification from the same flexi action for NO RESPONSE REQUIRED step.

Note : I have used custom task form using nintex for the flexi task action, I have received mail notifications before using custom forms and also after using custom form for the same step. But now suddenly mails not getting triggered. Is this have anything to do with the issue ??

Please do reply and help me to debug this issue.

I am using nintex workflow 2016 with nintex forms 2016 on my sharepoint list.

Thanks in Advance,

Gansa

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Hello Everyone,

Hi,

could you share with us a screenshot of the notification configuration of a flexi task that doesn't send the email? Just to confirm how is it configured..

Giacomo

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I am using normal default flexi task action which nintex provides : Please refer below,

mail step which fails in assign flexi task

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi,

it looks everything is well configured (except if you have done modification for some specific assignee in the "Edit settings for" dropdown)..

If you receive other mail notification, also from the same task (the no response required notification), I'd check more with your mail server/mailbox settings (could you have a rule that moves automatically incoming mail to some folder based on something that match also this mail? other flexi task actions set as these one, maybe in a different workflow, have the same issues?)

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I have no rules associated with my mail box/server settings, the most weird part is that mails were going for task notification for quite a time , I haven't made any changes to the mail configuration or changes to this task notification. Only thing I was constantly changing is my nintex task form. I am new to nintex/sharepoint , so couldn't figure out is there any step blocking the task mails or this custom task form has anything to do with this part is my concern.

Is there any way to debug this part or to see is that task notification step is being performed or not in workflow ??  

have anyone faced similar issues .. please post the way to troubleshoot.

Thanks for looking into this ‌. Hope will find a way soon.

Thanks in advance,

Gansa.

0 Kudos