cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Has the Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK been made available yet?

Hello,

We're working on migrating our custom approval forms from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.  We've run into problems with the OutcomePanel and thought I would look to the SDK for guidance, but I haven't been able to locate the Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK.

Has it been made available yet?  If so, can someone point me to where I can find it?

Labels: (1)
13 Replies
aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

Re: Has the Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK been made available yet?

Hi Damian,

The Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK is not yet available however, the Nintex Workflow 2010 SDK (Nintex Workflow 2010 SDK‌) should suffice for most of your requirements. Just ensure that you are taking into account class changes between SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013. There are not really a whole lot of changes with the code that you would use with Nintex anyway (same workflow engine, etc).

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Aaron,

What I'm looking for is something that outlines the differences between the two.  As I mentioned, we're getting errors with the OutcomePanel within SharePoint 2013 that we do not see within SharePoint 2010.

Is there an ETA on the SDK?  I would think that if there are little changes, that the SDK would be out there already.

Thanks,

Damian

0 Kudos
aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

Can you share the errors you are seeing as well as a snippet of code (sanitized of course)?

Unfortunately there is not an ETA on the SDK presently (that I know of at least).

Not applicable

Hi Aaron,

As nearly 3 months have passed since your reply are Nintex now able to supply an ETA for the 2013 SDK?

Kind Regards

Andy

0 Kudos
aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

Hi Andrew,

Nothing yet...

markus79
Nintex Newbie

Hi,

we are interested in an update of the sdk, too.

Will this be planned for 2013 or can we expect this first, when Nintex for WorkflowManager has beed released?

Kind regards,

Markus

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi everyone, we have an ETA on the Nintex Workflow 2013 sdk! We will have an initial release in January

mlauer
Nintex Newbie

This is the end, my only friend, the end

Of our january plans, the end...   :-))

0 Kudos
Not applicable

The SDK is on its way, you'll see it posted soon.

Cheers