cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser doesn't work in browser but work well in infopath

I created a simple form and workflow to test the GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser WS.

nintexws.png

the FileUrl is set from workflow

workflow.pngsetfield.png

the issue is when I click the "getTaskID" button (pass fileurl to GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser WS to get taskID)

the repeat table area will disappear. no result return. also no error return.

setfield.png

if I open the form in Infopath 

click "getTaskID" button , the taskid will be returned into the repeat table.

infopath.png

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser doesn't work in browser but work well in infopath

What did I missed ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser doesn't work in browser but work well in infopath

Hi Ancle Zhang,

I'm assuming you use SP2013, so you didn't miss anything. The web service sends the request anonymous and thus can't get the workflows for the current user.

As a workaround, you could get all running workflows on the file and specify the workflow that you want to get (since only 1 of the same workflow can run on a single file).

Do note that you can't approve it from within the InfoPath form due to the same anonymous web service request.

Ramses

Macaw

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi Ancle Zhang,

I have a same issue with you now.

Do you find out the solution of it?

If you resolve this issue, please let me know.

I would be delighted to hear from you!

Best regards,

Takahide Sato

0 Kudos