User Query Profile

• 16 February 2016
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a requirement, where on each and every stage have to find out the user belong to the particular sharepoint group or not!

As of I heard, we can achieve this using "Call a web service". Due to some reasons it is disabled on my platform.

Is there way to achieve this without using "Call a web service"?

Thanks in Advance!

Shreedhar

2 replies

Badge +6

In Nintex OnPrem, it is possible to restricted the type of actions available.

To check that point, go to "Centrale Adminstration" > "Nintex Workflow Management" and click in "Manage allowed actions". You can see all the default actions and if one or more of them are unchecked, it means that action is not available.

Same configuration is available in site collection and web site (website inherit of site collection which inherit of Centrale Adminstration configuration).

You can check in the site collection or website "Site settings" > "Nintex Workflow" and click in "Manage allowed actions" (if actions are allowed in centrale administration, there are by default available here too).

Badge +5

Shreedhar, there should also be a Query User Profile and a Query LDAP action in the Integration section. You can use either of these to query the group.

Good luck.