Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Generating Mobile App Links from a Library

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a mobile app that displays a SharePoint Library. This library has Nintex Forms associated with the creation, edition and visualization of its items.

I want to call the Nintex Mobile App with the link functionality you have created.

Something like this: nintexmobile://form?id=321dfaf8-e45e-49e6-9bef-b5b73c4daa51

So, what I need is:

- How do I get the form identifier?

- How can I pass the Item information?

- Is there a parameter to specify the Edition Mode? I mean, I want to generate the Add Item form, the Edit Item Form, and the View Item Form (in readonly mode).

Thanks!

Ignacio Alvarez.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Generating Mobile App Links from a Library

Jump to solution

Here is a good example of deep linking: Dude you're so deep, Nintex Mobile deep linking that is..

A nintex Mobile form will only create new items for that list, and edit drafts of the form that was not submitted. It does not currently allow you to edit a already created item in a list. But this is currently under review as defined by the user voice

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks Andrew for your response!

I didn't know that you couldn't edit an existing list item using a nintex mobile form. That is something I need to implement my solution.

About the user case of adding an item to a list, how can I get the formId associated with a library? Is there a service that can be called using listId that returns the form identifier?

Thanks again,

Ignacio.

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Yeah this will be great functional if it comes through.. One trick I have seen to work around these types of scenarios, is to send a custom task back to the originator so they can edit the task which can be used to modify the original item if needed. This of course only really works in certain cases and doesn't fit all.

Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Ignacio,

Read my blog on finding the FormID for deep links to mobile forms at Nintex Mobile Deep Linking