cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Funktion: benutzerproflnachschlagen

Wie ist die genaue Syntax? Mir gelingt es nicht mit einem Feld des Typs "Person" eine Abfrage zu machen.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Funktion: benutzerproflnachschlagen

Hi Gerhard,

What product are you using?  Workflow (Query User Profile action) or Forms (lookupUserProfile function)?

Can you provide a screenshot?

Vadim

0 Kudos
Not applicable

FileName: Mitarbeiter

Fieldtype: person

BenutzerprofilNachschlagen(Mitarbeiter,"WorkEMail")

The function does not return the workEmail.

philipplucas
Nintex Newbie

Hallo Gerhard,

die Syntax sieht erstmal nicht falsch aus. Kannst du uns bitte sagen, in welchem Zusammenhang bzw. wo du diese Funktion genau nutzen möchtest? Gerne auch mit Screenshot.

Kriegst du denn irgendeine Fehlermeldung zurück oder einfach nur gar nichts? Hast du mal eine andere Property ausprobiert? Wenn dann etwas zurück kommt, liegt es jedenfalls nicht am Mitarbeiter. Ich nehme an du hast auch sichergestellt, dass für den Benutzer überhaupt eine Mail eingetragen ist? Versteh mich nicht falsch, aber man weiß ja nie ...

Eventuell passt auch das Format nicht hundertprozentig. Die Funktion benötigt den Mitarbeiter im Format "domain\login". Soweit ich weiß, müsste das eigentlich bei einem SharePoint-Personenfeld passen. Du kannst dir den Wert aber trotzdem mal zwischendurch ausgeben lassen, um zu sehen ob das Format passt.

MfG

Philipp

English:

the syntax looks right. Can you please tell us in detail where/in which situation you want to use this function. Screenshots are appreciated.

Do you receive any error message? Did you try another property? If another property works, we can be sure the issue isn't caused by the employee (Mitarbeiter). I presume the mail property isn't empty for that user. Don't get me wrong, but you never know...

Maybe the format isn't right. The function requires the employee to be entered like "domain\login". As far as I know, the direct value of the SharePoint-Peoplefield should be working. But you could ensure that by alerting this value.

Vadim Tabakman​: Sorry for writing in german, but it seems to be easier for him to understand. I can provide a translation for my text if you want me to.

Not applicable

Hi, Philipp Lucas​ and Gerhard kapeller​!  If you could provide that translation, or just use English, that would be helpful as the community is a global one, and if we keep it all in English, then people can search and find answers to questions such as this in one language.  Nothing against German --  although I failed miserably at trying to learn it during my school days - darn that word order! :-) -- but it's helpful to the wider community if we keep things in English.

Thanks!

Frank

Your community manager

0 Kudos
philipplucas
Nintex Newbie

I provided a translation.

You have my deepest sympathy for that horrible school experience

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Ha! I was just a lousy student in languages. I finally copped out and two my required two years of world language in Latin. In college, I took enough Spanish to meet requirements. And now I can order beers and find the bathroom and get into trouble in Mexico.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

The Problem has been solved.  / Das Problem ist gelöst. Die Abfrage mit Funktion "Benutzerprofilnachschlagen" klappt

Not applicable

Hi, Gerhard kapeller​, Are you able to select a "correct answer" from the thread? If so, it's helpful to other community members seeking answers to questions like yours. Thanks!

0 Kudos
oliverschneider
Nintex Newbie

Hi,

I have the same problem. I Think it is an issue to the german version of Nintex.
I try to get the name of the current User in a Nintex Form, but it won't work:

I use a formula with this syntax:

BenutzerprofilNachschlagen(Aktueller Benutzer, "LastName")

UserName ist: i:0#.w|adler-int\adzxxxxx

But I only get: #Value!

So possibly "LastName" is wrong?

Thank You

0 Kudos