Using Nintex sdk,VS Build error

• 7 September 2017
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hello Nintex:

I want to create a custom action which could add a delegation for workflow in Nintex Workflow 2013 using Visual Studio and the Nintex 2013 Platform SDK.

But when I build my project,the following error appears.

---------------error log------------------

error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NintexWorkflowWS' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

---------------error log------------------

----My project--

I have already use the following procedure to resolve this issue.But it doesn‘t work.Could you tell me how to resolve it?

-------Resolution---------------

Confirm that every server running the Microsoft SharePoint Workflow Timer Service is also running the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Web Application service. For more information, seeWorkflows and the SharePoint services required to run them.

To fix any possible configuration issues resulting from this issue, run the following commands from a SharePoint 2010 Management Shell:

$webapp = Get-SPWebApplication -identity http://WebApplication[:port]

$webapp.UpdateWorkflowConfigurationSettings()

Activate your web application at Central Admin > Nintex Workflow > Web Application Activation.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Let me add the resolution here >>>>

Confirm that every server running the Microsoft SharePoint Workflow Timer Service is also running the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Web Application service. For more information, seeWorkflows and the SharePoint services required to run them.

To fix any possible configuration issues resulting from this issue, run the following commands from a SharePoint 2010 Management Shell:

$webapp = Get-SPWebApplication -identity http://WebApplication[:port]

$webapp.UpdateWorkflowConfigurationSettings()

Activate your web application at Central Admin > Nintex Workflow > Web Application Activation.