K2 Blackpearl Designer Email Reminders

• 9 August 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge +8

I am using the web designer for K2 Blackpearl. I want to set a reminder email to go to the manager if they ignore the email for approval. I have seen several posts on how to do this with K2 Studio. However, I am unable to use K2 Studio. Every time I open a workflow file in K2 Studio I get a long list of errors. In the web designer how can I set an email reminder for the manager if they do not respond within 24 hours? In workflow designer I have highlighted the user task but I do not get the same options I see in the documentation to set an escalation. Any help would be appreciated even if it a workaround.

Thanks,

Bryan

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

If you right click on the client event, there is the "Escalations" option where an email escalation can be configured.  Is this option not available in your case?

12086i5257E3CB993A2269.png

Badge +8

I do not have that option available to me. Is there something I need to configure to enable this feature. I am on the newest version of Blackpearl.

Thanks,

Bryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

I assume this is when selecting a Client Event also?  Please attach screenshot if possible.

Badge +8

When I right click on an event nothing comes up. IfI highlight over an even I get some options but no option to escalate.

11653i8EB6C95B3FF55A7C.png

The above pic is when I highlight the event by dragging a box over it. (Left clicking, holding the button down, and dragging box over event.)

Thanks,

Bryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hm.. that is a strange behavior... do you get the same right click behavior within another browser session (IE, Chrome, Firefox)?

Badge +8

That was it! I was using IE. I tried in Firefox and the options were there. Thanks a million!