Configuration wizard sharepoint 2010 missing

• 9 November 2015
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi everybody,

i install k2 for sharepoint in sharepoint 2010 server success but i cannot install sharepoint configuration wizard so in my sharepoint all web part k2 not available.
And i check k2 for sharepoint in central administrator not available too.
any help ?

Thanks,
Agus

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi,

Please re-run the setup manager and configure your environment, when the installation finish you will see the following screen, make sue the checkbox is checked:

15313iC59E9D2D17D3D31F.png

Badge +2

Hi Mustafa, 

Thanks for reply, i have re-run the setup manager and i cannot see the checkbox of the launch the k2 for sharepoint configuration wizard,

any solution ?  

whether my settings wrong? if my setting is wrong how to check it ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hello Agus,

The "K2 for Sharepoint 2010" components resides in the 'K2 Blackpearl 4.6.x' installation files, not in the 'K2 for Sharepoint 4.6.x' files (this is for Sharepoint 2013 integration).

For K2 for Sharepoint 2010 integration, you will need to run the 'K2 blackpearl 4.6.x' installation files on your Sharepoint servers.  I believe this option is available after installing the 'K2 for Sharepoint 2010' components on your Central Administration server.

Badge +2

HI tin,

I install "K2 for Sharepoint 2010" in 'K2 Blackpearl 4.6.x' installation files not in K2 for Sharepoint 4.6.x' file.

previously I've managed to put on another server.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Agus,

You could confirm if K2 for SharePoint 2010 server bits are installed on the SP servers by checking the Windows Programs and Features. 

I believe the installer will only enable the checkbox on the finish panel if the K2 for SharePoint 2010 bits are installed on SP servers.

Alternatively, you can try browsing to K2 admin page in Central Admin.  Perhaps, this will indicate if K2 for SharePoint 2010 bits are installed on SP servers.

http://[Your CA Site:port]/_admin/k2/ConfigWelcome.aspx