how to run

• 14 September 2007
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hi Guys,

i designed a process and a button event in VB form.in button event i write like this

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

Connection cn = new Connection();

cn.Open("enzenk2", "[;];Authentication=External;User=Administrator;Password=");

ProcessInstance pI = cn.CreateProcessInstance("onlineclaimonline_claim");

cn.StartProcessInstance(pI);

}

when i deploy the process,that is not responding.process is successfully export into the server.in form page is also successfully execute.i run the form sucessfully,but when i click the button.that is not responding.it shows some exception like( Object reference not set to an instance of an object) in cn.open(....).pls rectify this problem.how can i solve this problem.pls help me

thanks,

schand

3 replies

Badge +11

The code looks fine to me.

Maybe just try to use full namespaces i.e. SourceCode.K2ROM.Connection instead of Connection.

HTH,

Ockert

Badge +4

HI,

thanks for reply,i tried,but same problem is occured,

when i exprot the process in to the server,

the error is displaying like this;

Compiling DataEntry...
                                                  DataEntry compiled successfully

Exporting to enzenk2...
                                                  Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

i gave the the server registration like this;

right click on the project----> select the properties---> select export servers--> select external authentication----click add button---> connetion string: [;];Authentication=External;User=Administrator;Password= ----> click ok

the process is compiling successfully,when i export the process in to the server,the above error is displaying.

thanks,

schand

Badge +4

Hi,

i find the problem is in K2 service manager,i register the server with windows authentication,there is no problem,it is ok,but i gave the extenal authentication,the problem is occured,

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

But i need external authentication only,i gave in the external authentication

in connection string -->;];Authentication=External;User=Administrator;Password=

thanks,

schand