cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Form does not expand with repeating section - Nintex Forms

Pat Yadon, I've created this discussion thread for your question below:

"I added a repeating section to my form but the form does not grow to accommodate added rows, so when the user adds a row, it overlays the Save button below the section. Can you help?"

What version of Nintex Forms are you using? And can you let us know the browser you are on?

Thanks
Em

Labels: (2)
10 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Form does not expand with repeating section - Nintex Forms

I'm not sure what version of Nintex this is. The person who would know is in meetings the rest of the day. I am using Internet Explorer 11.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Ok great. Are you designing the form? If you can access the forms designer, you should be able to get the version number without having to wait for your collegue.

If you can, open the Nintex Forms designer, click on the "Help" drop down arrow in the Ribbon, and click on "About Nintex Forms". In the dialog box, you should see a "Version" section. This will be the Nintex Forms version number.

help.png

version.png

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Great, thanks. It is version 2.2.1.0.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Fantastic. Nintex Forms has had a few releases since that last version, so I'd recommend upgrading to the latest Nintex Forms 2013 v2.3.4.0. You can find the installer here - Product Downloads, and then see if you are experiencing the same issue. Please let us know how you go.  

Cheers

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

OK, our Systems Team will have to do that so it will probably be a day or so before I can get that done. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Well, we upgraded to the latest versions of Forms and Workflow, but that apparently caused a problem. When we go to our Nintex URLs now, we get an HTTP Error 503 Service Unavailable – error. If you have any advice about fixing that, let me know! Thanks.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hmm ok, thanks for letting me know! I would say it's best to open a Ask Support ticket and our support team can have more of a look into it for you. 

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

OK, thank you.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

We got the site back up and the repeating section on my form does not have the problem anymore. The form grows to accommodate newly added rows as it should. Thanks so much for your help!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply