Issue with cross browser displays of a Nintex Form

• 16 April 2016
  • 7 replies

Badge +4

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone come across and issue with forms not rendering the same cross browser?

Seems to be person or group fields and repeating sections..

Internet ExplorerGoogle Chrome

Person or group field

182708_pastedImage_0.png

Person or group field

182709_pastedImage_1.png

Repeating Section

182711_pastedImage_3.png

Repeating Section

182710_pastedImage_2.png

Super frustrating!

Any help would be amazing

Thanks,

Kimberley

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello,

The pictures that you show from Chrome are what I would expect to see in IE as well (I usually use IE when it comes to SP/Nintex and that's how those controls generally appear).   What version of IE are you using?  Also, are those pictures of the exact same list item? 

Thanks

Badge +4

Hey,

Yeah it's strange I've never seen this before I have made A LOT of Nintex forms and never had this issue come up. the form was doing that so I reset it to the default thinking there was some css formatting i'd messed with but it keeps happening.

Yes those pictures are form the same list and i'm running IE Version 11

182712_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks!

Kimberley

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Have you tried adding the site to Compatibility mode in IE? Its worth a shot since this is pretty strange.

Thanks

Mike

Badge +4

How do I do that?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

To change your Compatibility View settings

1. Open Internet Explorer for the desktop, click Tools, and then click Compatibility View settings.
  2. In the Compatibility View Settings box, add the problematic website URL, and then click Add.Compatibility View is turned on for this single website, for this specific computer.
  3. Decide if you want your intranet sites displayed using Compatibility View, decide whether to use Microsoft compatibility lists, and then click Close.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Are you still having this issue?

Badge +4

Yes, but i forgot to include a vital piece of information that I think is causing this issue!

We are calling the edit form using html into an iframe!

Has anyone got experience with this?

ThanKS,

Kimberley