Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

For Each action warning - Target collection cannot be blank

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am creating a simple for-each loop where I'm looping through a collection variable that will store task IDs and storing the result in a list item id variable. I am then using a query list to query the workflow Task list where the ID is equal to the list item id variable. When I configure my for-each action, I can see my collection variable in the drop down list under "Target collection" along with all of my variables in "Store result in". However, whenever I save this action, I am still receiving a warning that the Target collection cannot be blank - even though it's available in my target collection drop down menu.

forEach_Warning.JPG

forEach_configureAction.JPG

workflow_variables.JPG

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: For Each action warning - Target collection cannot be blank

Jump to solution

Will it let you save the workflow as is? If so, try saving it, closing the form, and then reopening it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: For Each action warning - Target collection cannot be blank

Jump to solution

This worked! I actually had to disable these actions before saving it, as Nintex warned me that the fields in these actions were still blank. But upon reopening the workflow and re-enabling the for-each and query list action, the warning is no longer there. Thanks for the assistance!

0 Kudos