Exchange Meeting Activity

• 29 August 2006
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +2
Hi,

When using the exchange meeting activity we get the following error message:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040111): The information store could not be opened. [MAPI 1.0 - [MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED(80040111)]]
at ExcK2WebService.ExcK2WebService.CreateMeeting(String aRecipient, String aRecipientType, String aSerialNumber, String aLocation, String aSubject, String aBody, DateTime aStartDate, DateTime aEndDate, Int32 aReminder, enumShowTime aShowTimeAs, String aMeetingRules, Boolean aSendMeeting)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

It sounds like a security/permission problem.

thankx

3 replies

Badge +8
Hi faisal,

I have seen this error before and it was because the domain account that was running the K2exchange NT service did not have read permissions to the mailbox that is being used to plan the meetings. You can check the permissions to the mail box through the Exchange Active Directory Users and Computers MMC.

I hope this helps.
-Eric
Badge +2
Hi Eric,

We added the following rights for the user under which K2.NET Exchange NT Service is running. (see attachment)

However we still get the same error. Is there any specific users / permissions to set.
Badge +1

Hi Big Boss

I have the same issue as yours.

How do you solve it finally? Could you please attach it out?

Thanks & Best Regards

Louis Li