cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Flexi Task should wait for all respond

Jump to solution

Hi All

I just started to work on the Nintex workflow.

Now I need help on my project. I need to assign a parallel  Flexi Task for multiple users. There are two outcome one Reviewed and another is Not Interested in Review. if someone select Reviewed  and its consider as Approved and if someone select  Not Interested in Review its also consider as Approved but not Rejected this will be capture in store in list.

Basically it should get all respond from the reviewers, not to skip the process like not required.

I have checked with "

Say I have 3 Reviewer, 1st selects the option  Not Interested in Review then workflow is getting completed but is suppose to get information form other 2 Reviewers and other Reviewer are getting outcome as "Not Required". If the 1st reviewer selecting Reviewed then its workflow wait for other Reviewer to review.

Please give any suggestions

Thanks and Regards

Raj

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Flexi Task should wait for all respond

Jump to solution

Perhaps you may try with

"Wait for an item update"

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Hi Raj,

Sadly, I don't think this is possible. Whatever option you select, there are always potential situations where the action will complete before all reviewers have responded.

The only option I've found is to create separate parallel task actions for each reviewer and wait for all of them to complete. However, if you have a variable number of reviewers, this can get messy and difficult.

I have requested this feature on Nintex's Uservoice site (link below), but it's only got 6 votes and has been "under review" for over a year, so it's unlikely to get implemented for a long time.

Voting Option for Flexi-Task – Customer Feedback for Nintex

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

HI Mark

this is a really a good idea. As you said  no. of reviewer is based user selection.  

Thanks and Regards

Raj

0 Kudos