cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Re: Flexi Task Radiobutton set default and area only shown if a radiobutton has been selected

Jump to solution

up

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Flexi Task Radiobutton set default and area only shown if a radiobutton has been selected

Jump to solution

up

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

You can try to add the label and the datetime control in a panel and hide the whole panel instead of the two controls. I've already tested it and it worked better for me.

0 Kudos
superm
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Holger

May I ask you, if you got an answer to your first question in your post:

Question: is it possible to set a DEFAULT radiobutton, which is already selected, as soon as the mail has been opened?

I actually have the same problem, and. I have a Flexi Task, and I already identified the values of the outcomes - see attached screenshot:Outcome Decision Control.png.

Then I tried to set this valule 3003 as the default value in the decision control:

Default Value Decisioin Control.png

but unfortunately the Radio Button "Projektauftrag ausgefüllt" is not pre-selected when I run the workflow.

So do you have already a solution to set a default value?

Any help will be very much appreciated. :-)

Best regards,

Mario

0 Kudos
espradli
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

this was very helpful, thank you! My approve was "3", reject was "4" and my other outcome delegate was "1027".

Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Hi ‌, I don't know if you still need help about this request, but in case recently I've done something similar in a form (I've used some javascript to mark the radiobutton)..

Giacomo

superm
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Dear ‌,

Thank you very much for your message. Yes. I would be interested in your Javascript solution and would appreciate it very much, if you could share that with me. I will send you a personal message with my email address.

So have a great day and thanks again for contacting me.

Best regards,

Mario

0 Kudos