Submitted nintex form to be sent as an attachment via nintex workflow email notification

• 19 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

We have a scenario where the submitted nintex form should undergo some document capture solution to extract the the values from metadata field. But I did n't find any way to find a solution 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,

In your workflow use a Send Notification action and in the body of the email use references to the columns you want to be sent in your email.
Badge +1

Hi Simon,

This is not the requirement , this form needs to be parsed by some automation capture tool which will grab the values against the attributes present in the form. we are replacing some manual process to automation. I tried with including as attachment of workflowcontext: current item url. in send mail notification. but the mail is not triggered.

Badge +8

Hi,

maybe the FormData Field does suit your needs? It´s all the data in your form stored as xml.

6538i8968FB7CF7224812.png

Badge +1

Hi Tarf,

No my data are not stored as xml in the form I want to attach the readonly form as attachment. Funny thing is athat I can put workflowcontext:currentitemurl in the include attachment section but the email is not being sent. If I take out workflowcontext:currentitemurl  from attachment the mail is sent.

For an e.g. workflowcontext:currentitemurl  produce the link https://<sharepoint online site url>/sites/PaperlessFormProject/Lists/NonPOFB60/DispForm.aspx?ID=4.

The mentioned link is openning the form properly in read only mode