Loading K2 Smart Forms Views runtime Dynamically

• 17 October 2014
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Hi,

We have one requirement where we have to give option to user to select the table name and display the content of table in bottom.

We have created one drop down where we are showing Table name to user, there are 100 tables which we need to show user.

When user selects any table name from drop down we have to show all content of table in readonly mode to user.

How i can achive this functionality in K2 smart forms, Do we require to create 100 views and hide,show as per selection in table (Not fesible)

How we can achive this with single view binding columns as per user selection of table.

Please help on above screnario

Thanks,

Prashant

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Prashant,

As I understand - you have one drop down which contains all 100 of the tables (view names), when a table (view name) is selected in the drop down the table (view) should then be openeddisplayed to the user. Please confirm if my understanding is correct?

If my understanding is correct then unfortunately you will have to create a view for each option in the drop down, but you do not have to hideshow the views, instead you can call a certain view depending on the selection made in the drop down as a subview.

Kind Regards,

Raymond