Request data will not complete

• 1 March 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hello,

we are currently on SP2013, Nintex WF 3.2.4.0

I created a workflow with a request data Action. The Action will create a new CT, I added some fields to the CT and everything should work perfectly (not the first WF I am Building). Also the Person who has to answer the request has enough permissions (added the user as Site Collection admin).

When I want to answer the request (clicking button "complete Task") nothing happens. I thought that maybe something is wrong with the CT or the fields, to I created a new CT with no fields, so that I only can say "complete Task" and don't have any opinion to enter information. This also wont work. I don't get any error, there just seems to happen nothing.

I also set all the fields to optional so that I don't miss a fields that I maybe forgot to fill.

Can anyone help?

4 replies

Badge +1

I think your problem related to Content Type Buttons. Button Action need to be "Save and Submit". 

I think CT buttons not settings corretly. 

Please check in the form Control Settings Advanced section the Cennected to option. You have to set like this. 

213686_pastedImage_1.png

I hope I could help you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

do you mean, when you hit a complete task button nothing happens with the form and form doesn't submit?

or do you mean form submits but workflow does not advance to next action?

do you use standard sharepoint's OOTB task form or customized nintex task form?

Badge +3

I have the content type with just comments and am using the OOB screen.  I do have a custom Nintex form the request starts with.  I want the user to enter Comments and then the workflow moves forward.  When I click Complete Task, it just sits there an wont complete.

Badge +3

Did you find a solution to this issue? I have exactly the same issue. I have no access to Nintex Forms, and am trying to use the OOB form.