I am very knew to Nintex and just started my work with Nintex.
We are required to display the list data based on below 3 conditions based on 3 columns (Customer Category, Test Type ,Exercise Result) and sort with column (stage Plan)
1. Customer Category : 0,1,1d,2,5
2. Test Type is equal to : "TableTop" (It is Choice Control)
3. Exercise Result is : Null or blank
4. And finally sort the list-view with Column "stage Plan".
Now I would like to know which path is right to go either with filtering based on control value's or opting with "CAML Query" , And how can I do it.
to filter listview control:
- to filter by a static condition(s) (known at design time) you can either configure a (list) 'View name' with desired filter condition(s), or you can write a custom CAML query with the control's configuration dialog
- to filter by a dynamic condition(s) (that follows actual form state/value), you can configure 'Filter by a value' or 'Filter by an other control' option. these, however, allow to filter by just a single filed.
to sort listview control:
- you have to configure sorting within a list view and configure it in 'View name' as mentioned above