Form Generation Client Event

• 10 September 2007
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Hi

does anyone know how to add smartobjects to the Form Data screen on the Form Generation client event wizard? According to the tutorial you should be able to browse into your SO, select the method and click Add button but mine doesnt work! I've selected Employee->GetList method clicked on Add but nothing gets added. What am I missing?

thank you 

4 replies

Badge +9
I have tried this with the Load method (pass in the ID which should be stored as a process data field) and it works fine.  I haven't really tested it with a GetList method though.
Badge +5

Load method doesnt work for me either. Can somebody suggest anything please as Im giving a training next week and this event wizard is part of Module 5!

thanks

Badge +9

I did a quick test and it works when I add the GetList method.  Seems like it is related to your own setup.  Perhaps you can try running it the K2 server in console mode and check for errors?

Badge

I don't even get that far... I can browse to the Employee SO, but don't have visibility of the Employee->GetList method. If I just select the Employee SO and click Add, I can't continue with the Form Generation Client Event Wizard.

As this was only the first lab in the tutorial I decided to try again and I started with a new copy of the VPC and used the supplied solution files. This time I was able to select the Get List method, but having reviewed the settings I can't see where I went wrong.