Tutorials

• 21 September 2007
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

This might be too basic for the forum.  But I'm trying to get through the first two tutorials.  I find myself creating solutions to missing or mis-named stuff, so my problem is probabbly just a poor choice, but...

In the second tutorial step called Creating the Start Process Method, I believe I got it to work, but I'm not positive.  I ended up with:

Under SmortObject Methods, the Create method has two services (SmartBox Service/ExpenseClaim/Create and Workflow Service/ExpenseClaim/Start Process) if that makes any sense.  I'm not sure that was right, because I'm not sure quite yet what I'm doing :)

Anyway, on the next step when I was creating my datasource, it told me to select Denallix_ExpenseClaim_Manager_to_approve_LoadWorkListItem which isn't in my list.  I selected ExpenseClaim.Load instead.

As I progress, in the next step it has me doing things with linked and unlinked users... I ended up trying to add users to the Process Rights.

And finally I run into a wall on the next step.  It tells me to select ExpenseID_ProcDataField only that field doesn't exist.  Any hints on how badly I'm messing this up or where I steered off the chosen path would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

2 replies

Badge +1
same as me, I think they didn't provide a correct version of documentation
Badge +3
Watch for a documentation refresh coming soon with updated documentation and tutorials :) This will hopefully help.