Save to PDF wont show PDF

• 10 September 2018
  • 4 replies

I have followed a tut i saw on here to generate PDF using the save as PDF control and hence i have also used this Rule :

When eDealSlipButton is Clicked
then execute Save As PDF control's Save PDF method (configure)
Now challenge is, i dont get to see where the PDF is saved to, i dont even get to see where the pdf listview is So i started to wonder if there apparently has something I am actually missing here

4 replies

Hi Gozni,

Please see link below:

https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Blackpearl-Forum-Posts/Save-to-PDF-Smartform-Control-not-working-correctly/m-p/68078

Kind Regards

Luyanda

NOTE: K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

What I mean is, I have been able to use the Save PDF control in ma form now i want it to show the form on say a Listview I dont get to see where the Form is.
Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Gonzi,

Perhaps, you can use use the PDF File SmartObject to show the attached PDFs in a list view so users can have access to it.

1. Create a list view and data source is PDF File SmartObject (SystemControlsSave as PDFPDF File).

2. Add list view to the main form.

Hi Gozni,

execute Save As PDF control's Save PDF method , It just create or generate PDF to database, If you want to get file pdf you have to using PDF File smart object with Get list method as Khanh suggestion for see any file as your save.