cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Extract multiple Attachments from a Nintex form

Jump to solution

Hi

I want to extract the attachments that users submit in a Nintex form...the form resides on Nintex Live but is stored on our intranet.

From Here I would like to get the form and (all) the attachment (if any) and convert it all to a tiif (has to be delivered to Axapta)....

Can Nintex WF do this?

Labels: (3)
Tags (1)
2 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Extract multiple Attachments from a Nintex form

Jump to solution

I would follow Vadim's blog on how to retrieve the URLs of all the attached items Nintex Workflow - Get Attachment Urls UDA - Vadim Tabakman

Then with the urls, you can retrieve them and copy to another library.

As far as converting to tiff, i'm not sure of a direct way to do that. But you can use the Convert Document action to convert a word document to pdf. This action requires SharePoint Server and Word Automation to be available.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Re: Extract multiple Attachments from a Nintex form

Jump to solution

I know this question was asked ages ago, but as I found it while recently researching this topic, I might as well share my experience so other people can benefit as well.

My use case was slightly different - Convert a Nintex Form including all attachments to PDF - but the principle is the same. The solution uses Nintex Workflow's built in functionality to get a list of all attachments and then use 3rd party software to convert and merge it all into a single PDF. The same software can be configured - with some help - to output TIFFs as well.

For details see this blog post. Disclaimer, I wrote that post.