How do I disable an AD account using BlackPearl?

• 24 October 2011
  • 2 replies

Badge

So I'm working on an Onboarding / Termination workflow and I've run into a little issue.  While I'm able to get all my accounts created easy enough using a field in InfoPath, I'm unable to disable any accounts via the same method. 

Basically I have a form that either you enter a users information in so that you can set him up, or it can be used to pull an existing users information in.  I have a field called "Account" (easy enough right).  What I want to do is be able to select an account and disable them from there.  However, in my K2 process, it doesn't allow me to drag the XML field into the User Name field in order to disable them.  It seems to only allow for me to select directly from the User Browser fields in order to populate the "Specify User to Disable" field.  Is there any way to populate that via the form XML field?

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Check if you can use DataFields and if you can drag this to the wizard, use a dataevent and transfer the XML data to the DataField and keep using the data field. If this works, then you have a workaround, I will then suggest you log a K2 Support ticket to have the XML part checked out.

HTH

Vernon

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Ignore reply, I checked it out and it seems you can only type in the “Specify User to Disable” wizard page. No option to drop XML/Datafields. Looks buggish, please log a K2 Support ticket.

Vernon