cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Executing Site Workflow repeatedly based on condition

So I am sure this is a very basic question but the solution is eluding me.

I have a site workflow that uses a start form to take user input and then proceed to update multiple lists.  All that works just fine.  The issue that I have is that once the user has input their information and it has been saved the workflow dumps them out at the Workflow status screen....what I would like to do...is have the workflow cycle over allowing them to input more records if they want and only when they select a certain condition within the workflow does it terminate.  So, maybe as long as they press the "Save" button after the information is entered,  the workflow would process and update the list then re-start displaying the form again...but, when they press the Cancel or Exit button the workflow would stop...I need some advice on how to get it to re-start ...I have tried using another site script to control it but that does not work.  Does anyone have any idea how I can do this?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Executing Site Workflow repeatedly based on condition

Hey Louis,

buttons can have a redirect URL. So I could imagine you open the configuration of the Save button and fill in the workflow start form URL as redirct url by simply copying it from your browser's address bar.

When you hit save, the workflow will run but the form will redirect you to itself, letting you add another entry.

Would that be an option?

01-10-_2019_15-28-20.png

Best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Executing Site Workflow repeatedly based on condition

I apologize, I should have been more clear, the actual form is within Infopath and not the Nintex forms. I have yet to find a redirect option within Infopath.
0 Kudos