Mobile app forms

Badge +2

What permission are needed for mobile forms?  I am able to see all the mobile forms that i have created in the app, but others with similar permissions are unable to see all the forms.  they can see a form from one subsite, but not another. 

6 replies

Badge +8

Hi ‌,

I expect this to be a permission issue. Please check if those others indeed have contribute access to the lists containing the mobile forms you see but others do not.

Another option is that they still need to refresh the mobile app so new forms are visible.

Cheers,

Rick

‌,

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

And not just the form but the site permissions. If they have 'limited' permission on the site, this may cause an issue for the app.

Also, if the user put in the URL of a specific site collection when logging in, then they will not get forms on other site collections.

Badge +2

I have found that editing the Employee group and only the employee group has any effect on users seeing these forms.  Is this the case for mobile app forms, or is there some configuration that I can alter to have it look for permissions from other groups?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

There shouldn't be a permission setting for mobile forms that is different to their view of the desktop form if that was the question. 

Badge +2

Yet, that is exactly what i have.  I have logged in as a certain user and see the list/form on the desktop, but unable to see the form in the mobile app, unless I give access to this "Employee" group, then I can see the form in the mobile app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

To the Employee group is a SharePoint group on the site. Any reason it is unique? In Site Permissions, what privileges does it have?