Release his/her Work Item when closing the form in K2 Smartforms

• 22 November 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi All,

How I can release "Open Work Item" when closing the form? I could find only Opne Work Item rule action in K2 smartforms. I coudln't find Release Work Item rule action in K2 smartforms. 

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear 

If you were asking a no code solution to do , then i probably think there is a way if you can create an action on the activity itself that is pointing to itself , and on ur form cancel button just use "action worklist item" and use the action you created .

but as i have no k2 environment to test it , this might be an error to do , to be considered as a self loop ....

so in case it didnt work , u could try adding a new activity with placeholder inside of it , and direct a new action called "release" to this new activity , and then add an arrow between this new activity to the activity you were at ... so this wil be a workarround to loop and go back to the same activity you were at .

these work arrounds i hope they work fine , because i think they will be considered as RE INITIATING the activity all over again and assigning the task to all users (which will solve your problem)

Hope it helps!

Regards