cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David1981
Nintex Newbie

Error when saving Nintex WF

I have a problem with saving my Nintex WF. I just found a similiar Porblem in the community, but the solution didn't work for me:

This error only appears on one Sitecollection.

1.png

What I tried:

• deactivate/activating Nintex Wf feature on site/sitecolletion/webapplication
  • When feature was deactivated - remove folder NintexWorkflow
  • Reinstall Nintex in the Sharepoint Server
  • Creating an new Content DB for Nintex

Have you any Idea?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ms7
Nintex Newbie

Re: Error when saving Nintex WF

Are you able to identify this error in the ULS logs? Can you filter the logs by the correlation ID of that error and view the related messages?

0 Kudos
David1981
Nintex Newbie

I cannont find any Correlation ID in the error Message. I was looking at the ULS log but I couldn't find an error at this time.
0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi David,

can you please provide the whole error message? However, I'm afraid you will probably have to contact nintex support.

0 Kudos
ms7
Nintex Newbie

Are you able to log the time that you experienced the error then check the ULS logs at this time filtering by Unexpected? If you do find the error in the ULS logs it should have a correlation ID in the ULS error. You should then be able filter the ULS logs by that correlation ID and remove the filter for Unexpected. This will show you all messages related to the error.

It's needle in a haystack (there may even be no needle) and there will be plenty of red herrings but it's worth digging around.

0 Kudos