cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error: "Milliseconds must be positive integer.". When increasing the webservice timeout in Nintex 2013

Hi i am getting error "Milliseconds must be positive integer". When i increasing the webservice timeout. I checked on google someone says that you should upgrade your nintex database version to resolve but my database version is Up to Date. Kindly help me to solve the Issue.

I am using this command.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\BIN>NWAdmin.exe -o SetCallWebServiceTimeout -milliseconds 180000

Error: milliseconds must be a positive integer.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Error: "Milliseconds must be positive integer.". When increasing the webservice timeout in Nintex 2013

Hi Adeel,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with extending the timeout period, this issue is pretty easy to resolve though.

I normally see this error when the NWAdmin command is copied from the PDF document, but if you manually type out the entire command, you should find that it runs successfully.

But by all means do drop us an email on Support@nitnex.com if you're still having problems.

Cheers,

Sumit