cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Error publishing workflow

Jump to solution

I am able to save a very simple workflow but get the following error when attempting to publish it: "Error publishing workflow. Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors: The private implementation of activity '1: DynamicActivity' has the following validation error: Value for a required activity argument 'Operand' was not supplied. HTTP headers received from the server - ActivityId: c029b60f-5b33-462a-856d-4545464f1a6a. NodeId: . Scope: . Client ActivityId : 79a2839d-3013-3000-08dc-17016a223847. The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request."

Please note I have checked all actions and they have been configured. I'm currently using a trial version which has 17 days left. What does this error mean and how can I publish a workflow please?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ohrenstoepsel
Nintex Newbie

Re: Error publishing workflow

Jump to solution

Hi

I had the same issue and in my case there was an action "Query List" which got corrupted. Why this happend I don't know but solving it was, to readd that action and configure it a second time. After I did that, I was able to puplish my workflow.

This was my initial error message:

Error publishing workflow. Workflow XAML failed validation due to the following errors: The private implementation of activity '1: DynamicActivity' has the following validation error: Value for a required activity argument 'TargetListId' was not supplied. HTTP headers received from the server - ActivityId: a8f7b7c5-7eee-41ba-a328-826efaab5a40. NodeId: . Scope: . Client ActivityId : f4fbae9d-0067-3000-a07e-fc7166d20d20. The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Not applicable

Re: Error publishing workflow

Jump to solution

Thanks Victor.  I got this working some time ago, but can't remember what I did - presumably I removed/readded the actions also - it did appear that something was corrupt.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.

0 Kudos