error on imported form

• 9 October 2015
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +8

Good day,

I imported an form from almost a duplicate environment and when i try and publish it i receive this:

The logs have recorded this error:

Failed to Publish Nintex Form. Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.. Stack trace:  

at Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.MobileAppForms.NfMobileFormsRepository.MarkFormAsDeletedIfExists(SPContentType contentType, Nullable`1 formId)   

at Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.Services.NfWcfService.PublishForm(String contentTypeId, String listId, Form form)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jennifer

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Could you import a very simple form?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Could be a few different things, do you have the same content types in both env?  Also check this out to see how but a small difference can cause a lot of trouble: Understanding Errors and how to Troubleshoot Them

Badge +8

Thanks for the suggestions, I am thinking it is an environmental thing since we are having other weird issues on the environment.  I will update everyone when I try your suggestions and hear back about a ticket I put in for the environment.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Badge +8

It doesn't appear to be an environmental issue.  I tested it with the simple for and I get the same error message and log issue. There are not custom content types.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Badge +8

I also tried this...

When publishing a workflow you receive the error "soap:ServerServer was unable to process request."

Which didn't work.

Badge +9

Hi Jennifer,

Looks like there is a field that is missing in the MN_Forms table in your Nintex Forms database. Can you confirm that you have created a Nintex Forms Database? If you do, can you run the following cmdlet in the SharePoint Administration Shell (on the web front end):

Upgrade-NFService

After running the above cmdlet, please give it another shot.

Thank you,

Sean

Badge +8

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the response, but I had already tried that to no avail.