cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human workflow task id for this task.

We are having a workflow end with "Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human workflow task id for this task."

The workflow only ends with this error if there is a user interaction command.  Other simpler commands run properly.  I have looked over the troubleshooting document and not finding anything specific to fix this issue.  Any suggestions?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
17 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human workflow task id for this task.

have you seen this documant ?

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Error in task. Cannot find a corresponding human workflow task id for this task.

Yes.  But they address that error when coming from an email link.  I get the error consistently when using certain approval commands in the workflow, not otherwise.  Basically if I use a "request approval" I get this error in this workflow. 

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

could you post screenshot of your workflow and configuration of task action?

do you try to terminate task within workflow?

or do you have any other workflow that could close it in parallel?

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

could you post notification configuration as well?

if there some links within the mail, could you post an example how does link resolves at runtime?

I assume workflow errors out just after user responds to the task...

does the error happen with regular or Lazy approval? (btw, you do not have allowed lazy approval but perform some 'Lazy approval?' check, can you explain the contradiction?

does the error happen for both outcomes?

is there single approver behind PM_Email or may there be several approvers?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

The workflow errors out before the user responds to the task, in fact even before sending out any notifications to the approver.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

so does your workflow fail when it reaches request approval action? or does it fail on an other action/

do you get task notification at all?

could you check workflow task list whether there is created respective task item in case workflow fails?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

It fails when it reaches the request approval action.  There is no notification.  The last task does create a log entry.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

then it looks like it's a problem ever to create the task.

have you checked workflow task list as I advised?

I would suggest to carefully check whether user that runs the workflow has sufficient permissions on workflow task list.

or try to run workflow with a user which has given sufficient permissions.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply