cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Re: Error in Task. Unauthorized attempt to update workflow task. The response has not been recorded.

Thanks, I'm like that tend to jump into the pool before there is water in it.

I did submit a support ticket waiting for a response.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Error in Task. Unauthorized attempt to update workflow task. The response has not been recorded.

Hey Frank Field​ would you be able to assist with this or have someone from Nintex look into the original issue?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Dorothy Verspeek​ please let me know if you hear anything.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Greg,

Please raise a support ticket with Nintex support. Please also quote the Product and Release version number you are using (it looks like you are on-premises from the description in your SQL issue) e.g. NW2013 Release 3.1.8.0. This looks like it is intermittent and so you probably do not have replication steps and this also implies it may be an interaction within your environment. This will be the best way of resolving your issue.

Thanks

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Thanks Jon Hardy​ - I went ahead and logged a ticket. We are on-premises with NW2010, version 2.4.1.0

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hey Dorothy Verspeek​ - Have you heard anything more on this? So far the troubleshooting hasn't worked out through the ticket I logged.

-Greg

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Nintex is working with me, I'll let you know as soon as they provide good information. So far not resolved.

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I would recommend looking into that hint from Fernando Hunth a bit deeper. We faced a similar Issue a while ago and figured the following:

The connected SQL DB ran full with Nintex Action Logs, but instead of drawing an Error anywhere, this simply caused the associated Timer Jobs to stop and therefore stopped to schedule any WFs.

For us the following steps solved the Problem:

1. Go into you CA – Nintex Workflow Management – Purge workflow data
    1. Filter whatever Time frame you like
    2. Click Purge to clean up some Actions
  2. Back to your CA – Monitoring – Timer Jobs – Check job Status
    1. Look for Nintex Workflow Scheduler & Workflow
    2. Restart both

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Team,

I'm also facing this issue. Could you please update if you have received any solution from Nintex team?

We are in urgent need to solve this.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Highlighted
Workflow Hero

We have the same issue with a customer. Version is on-premise Nintex 2013 (3.2.4.0). Any solutions for this?

Edit:

Maybe this helps. I tried now to deactivate the Incoming Mail Service on my App Server which doesn't serve users anyway and Web Server role is just running for search. I hope this prevents that incoming mails get to the wrong direction as described here:

Lazy approval error with nintex 

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply