I get an error after I modified the folder content type form.
1. I created a new folder content type.
2. I added this folder content type to an existing library
3. Then I modified the folder content type form.
4. I saved and published the form.
5. Then I want to create a new folder with this modified content type and when I'm saving the new folder I got an error message (unexpected error occurs).
I am using SharePoint 2013 Version 15.0.4649.1000
Nintex Forms Version: 126.96.36.199
In the release notes of the updates of Nintex I don't see anything regarding bug fixing this topic.
Thanks for helping,
I tried it in many site collections. Always the same problem.
And I identificate the problem after I modified the the form. Aftwards I reset the form and the I just modified a color in the label (only that nothing more) and it is still the same problem.
I'm having the same problem. We're using Nintex Forms 2013 ( 188.8.131.52 ) in our production environment and Nintex Forms 2013 ( 184.108.40.206 ) in our dev environment.
Is there an solution or fix available for now?
Yesterday I received an Email from Nintex support that this issue is fixed in the last release. So I think the support means the release NintexForms2013_220.127.116.11.
We install that in near future and I will give feedback here.
kind regards, Phillip