Email Notifications with Nintex Workflow

• 31 January 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I am a beginner to using Nintex Workflows. I am using it for SharePoint 2016 on premises. I was just testing a simple approval Workflow. It works fine without any errors but I'm not getting any email notifications in my inbox. What would be the issue with send notification action? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

that's too less information to provide any sensefull hint.

please provide details/screenshots of your workflow and send notification action configuration.

check as well with your admin that mail relaying is properly configured in your environment.

Badge +2

Hi Marian Hatala‌,

Here is the screenshot of the workflow:

213150_pastedImage_1.png

And following is the screenshot for the Request Approval action configuration:

213151_pastedImage_2.png

I can see all the tasks in Workflow Tasks List and it executes correctly too. But, I don't get emails in the inbox. It's the same for Send Notification action as well. And email replying and outgoing email is properly configured in the farm. 

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

can you post configuration of task's 'Task Notification' tab and configuration of one of send notification actions?

write Manager variable value to history log and check whether it contains the value you expect.

have you tried to assign task (or send notification) directly to a specific user instead of a variable?

check as well your mail client whether it didn't sort notifications out to a spam or whether they are not picked and moved by a  rule.