Users report receiving these two errors in six separate workflows (that we know of), on separate site collections, in separate web apps. These began to be received on the same day:
We began to receive these within days of updating the passwords to all our Service ID's in our environment. We haven't yet identified what the connection is (if any), what we may have missed, or how to rectify.
I'll likely open a ticket, but wanted to bounce this around in the forum first.
Eric Painter I am also getting "Failed to send notification. Error during decryption. System error code 0" error at send notification action. But this is not happening all time, it is intermittent. Could you please let me know if you already got fix for this. Thanks
veerendra reddy peketi I looked back through my notes--we did resolve it, but I'm not sure exactly what it was our admins did. I have this note: "Claims authentication errors have been observed. Ran an STSADM command on web servers, but not APP servers." This issue surfaced after we had updated Service ID passwords for the environment's services, as well as our digital certs on the servers.
Sorry so vague, but hopefully this points you in the right direction. :)