cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Enhanced Rich Text Not Showing For Everyone

Jump to solution

If users do not have permissions to add on the site or site collection then those specific users will not see the enhanced rich text box, neither they will be able to style text using the rich text box. The resolution is to add those users in the site or site collection with minimum of add permissions. For this creating a unique permissions level is ideal i believe.

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Enhanced Rich Text Not Showing For Everyone

Jump to solution

@brightlight Would you care to make this a blog and add a few screenshots showing what can't be seen and then when the correct permissions are added what can be seen or made available?

This would greatly help other users running into similar issues. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

@eharris04,

I am not sure how to promote this forum to the blog post. I did not even see a place to create a new community blog post. I was not even able to edit this current post either. Below are the pictures that differenciate the one without user permissions and the one with user permissions.

Snag_14e2c7d1.png

Snag_14e52b73.png

As you can see the difference between two, the ribbon does not open on the one when users do not have permissions when the mouse is clicked inside the rich text box.

I am assuming this is due to the html field security for not letting users add malacious stuff (maybe by accident) if users do not have certain level of permissions.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the screenshots. I'll see what I can do about making this a post.

0 Kudos