Rules on Submit Action Panel?

• 11 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I'm working on a public Nintex Workflow Cloud form that anyone can fill out.  This form has two page/steps: first page for initial questions and second page displays information based on choices in the first page.  On the first page, users answer three required Yes/No questions and click the Next button. They are then taken to the second tab/page which displays information based on what they answered in the Yes/No questions on the first tab/page.  What I'd like to do is hide the Action Panel with the Previous and Submit buttons on the second page/tab so the user can't go back and change answers.

Is it possible to hide the Action Panel with the Previous and Submit buttons on the second page/tab? Can I add a rule to this control to hide the Previous and Submit buttons on the second page/tab?

1 reply

Badge +11

I dont think that rules apply to that panel. Even though there is title on that panel, it is not available in the rules section. Also, you cannot move that panel into another group to apply rules on the group.