Nintex workflow Task Link in Nintex Form

• 23 August 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Is there a way to include Nintex Workflow Task link (or button)  in Nintex form?

Basically users do not want to go back in their email and click Respond to Task. They would like the link in the form so that after they are done making changes to form, they can just push the Link or button to complete their task.

Is it possible?

2 replies

Badge +11

Hi Pankaj Garg,

It would be easier to show the request details on the task form rather than creating button on the form for the task that has been assigned to the user and at this point, i'm not sure how it can be done.

When you modify the task form for the first time, the list fields are on the form already, you can format them to show appropriate details. Send only one link in the email which would be of the task form.

Badge +7

I assume you have list with a custom nintex-form and a workflow that creates a task.

The user opens the nintex-form of the list-item (for which the task was created in the workflow), make some changes to the data maybe and are then finished with the task.

Instead I would create a custom workflow-task-form (using nintex-forms) and just like Kapil Joshi​ said show the data from the list-item and have the user enter the new data in the workflow-task-form. You could then write this data back to the list-item in the form.