cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Edit Task Form : Edit Task form button is disabled after migrating workflow using sharegate.

I have created workflow on Document library list in office 365. Than migrate it on another site and open same workflow than Edit task form button is getting disabled. While hover on Edit task form button it is showing "Nintex Form is loading.." but no further is process is done.

While click on configure on Activity and select Edit task form at that time it is showing  "Nintex form for office 365 is loading..." but no further process is done.

Here i have attached screen shots for same.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
normanb
Nintex Newbie

Re: Edit Task Form : Edit Task form button is disabled after migrating workflow using sharegate.

I have the same issue, and until now this is not resolved, I've done what the Nintex Support suggested but it does not work.

This is the email:

Dear Norman

Thank you for waiting.

While testing this issue I found that I came across the same issue on one of my subsites while I did not see this issue on any other sites.

To fix this I removed the Forms app and then the Workflow app

Then added the workflow app back in and then the Forms app.

I then opened the workflow designer and added a task action.  Within a minute the forms button became available and the forms designer was able to open.

Removing and re-adding the Nintex apps from you tenant will not delete and existing forms or workflows and will not affect running workflows.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

Simon Muntz

Service Engineer – Team Lead

Nintex Workflow for Everyone®   |   Nintex.com

Nintex Xchange – Access Nintex UDA’s, templates and more to build and deploy workflows and forms faster.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Edit Task Form : Edit Task form button is disabled after migrating workflow using sharegate.

Thanks for your reply, I have removed and add workflow apps many times but still i not get any solution for this issue.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I also have add many times remove and add workflow apps, still issue not solved

0 Kudos
nada
Nintex Newbie

Hey,

Do you still have the issue, have you added the Nintex Forms App to the new Site ?I actually have the same problem now!

0 Kudos