Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

Easiest way to calculate business days

Jump to solution

What is the easiest way to calculate business days?  Is there an inline function that can do this?  I have a requirement where I need to set the due date of a task to be 14 business days from the current date.  I had seen on the old site where there was discussion of future builds of Nintex handling this, but wasn't able to find if that had happened or not.  Anyone know?

Labels: (1)
12 Replies
sid
Nintex Newbie

Re: Easiest way to calculate business days

Jump to solution

Hey Brendan

What product are you trying to implement this on? Workflow 2010/2013 or online?

Thanks

Siddhesh

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Hi Brendan,

on the old forum, Christian Bauer has said he has realized a User Defined Action to do what you're trying to do, here you are his site where you can download the UDA: dox42 Workflow Utils

I haven't tried it yet but I was very curious to know if it works correctly or not..in his site you can find his brief introduction to the use of the action

Giacomo‌

Edited on 20/05/2016 to update the link

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks, I had seen that one. But I had also seen discussion of a Nintex enhancement. I was hoping there might be something a little simpler.

0 Kudos
murphybp2
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I had seen some discussion on the old forum of this feature being added to Nintex, but don't know what happened to it.  So I submitted an idea.  If anyone would like to vote it up, here's the link. Inline Function or Action to Calculate Business Days/Hours – Customer Feedback for Nintex

0 Kudos
Anatoli
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would totally love this feature and have voted for it.

Crazy this is not implemented yet, as in task reminders it is already possible.

Regards

0 Kudos
bfentress
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Brendan,

The link you had to another post is no longer valid. Do you know if there is another link or anyone else that may have a solution to this?

Thanks,

BJ

0 Kudos
seid
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue.....

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, BJ Fentress​ and Shaikha Eid​, that link works for me, but I'll put it here again just in case it jogs something for you: Inline Function or Action to Calculate Business Days/Hours – Customer Feedback for Nintex

0 Kudos
ms
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I've outlined an approach to calculating business days using Nintex Workflow here Holiday Booking Workflow: Identifying Weekends & Public Holidays