How do I Sort My Processes In Descending Order

• 1 August 2011
  • 6 replies

Badge +5

I would like to display the My Processes web part, ordered by Start Date, but by default the sort works in ascending order. How do I sort the dates in descending order.

Also, is there any way to add a 'Last Modified' date to this web part?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

In the My Processes webpart you should be able to sort this by clicking on the “Start Date” column name. It should display a down arrow and when you click it again an up arrow. This represents ascending and descending.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +5

Interesting, I don't have those arrows. I'm using version 4.5 (4.10060.1.0) with KB001350 under an evaluation license.

Badge +5

Is there anything I can manually set in the .webpart file that would be exported?

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

That is strange. Maybe try clearing your IE cache and start a new instance of IE and check again. Also check the Screenshot attached, the arrow only appears once clicking on the title bar.

As for the second question, I’m not sure but I doubt it.

Vernon

12024i8F228A9EB9FD2FAD.png
Badge +5

Ah, I see what you were pointing out with regard to the arrows. I'm looking for a way to default the sort order at design time, to the newest start date on top. I don't want users to have to click on that arrow ever time they hit the page, their setting isn't saved when the page is refreshed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I suggest you log s K2 Support ticket to have this logged as a feature request for the webpart if applicable.

Vernon