Inconsistency with user profile returned value

• 20 December 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +5

Hi everybody,

In Nintex form (responsive), I have a calculated filed shows the first name based on the value of a people picker, I used UserProfileLookup for retrieving the first name. I noticed that for same person the result is not consistent and sometimes it shows #Value! and sometimes it shows the first name properly.

Does anybody have any idea about the reasons that cause this issue?

Thanks!

6 replies

Badge +16

when you say sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't - does it depend on who you put in the people picker?

Badge +5

No it doesn't depend on the person, for same person sometimes it shows her first name correctly and sometime "#Value!".

Badge +5

Badge +16

that is totally bizarre.  have you raised with Support to see if they have seen something similar?  I have found lots of issues with responsive and have about 6 tickets currently open with them!

Badge +5

Good idea! I just opened a ticket with them. Thanks Cassy.

Badge +5

Per Nintex the inconsistency issue with user profile is related to Nintex version.

This is what they're sending me:

"I have confirmation from our replication team that the same behavior is replicable when using Nintex Forms 2.11.0.1.

To resolve this issue, please update to the latest build 2.11.1.10."

I haven't tried yet with the 2.11.10 build, as am still waiting for our admin team to do the upgrade!