cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dropdown box in forms not working

Jump to solution

At least half of the time, when we try to make a selection in a drop down box, it quickly collapses itself right after it opens. Anyone else having this problem?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Dropdown box in forms not working

Jump to solution

Hi Carter,

We have faced this issue in Nintex Form 2013. This may be due to the browser you are using. Can you please try different browser and check whether the issue replicates.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

We have a standard browser in our Enterprise that we cannot have our customers deviate from – IE 9. Is this a known issue in IE9, and if so, is Nintex working on a solution?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I have seen this issue intermittently, but not recently. The bug has been raised however no solution has been found as yet.

As it is intermittent and not reproducible at will it is something we are still working on... it is hard to pin down and fix.

It does appear to be IE specific and potentially a browser issue.

If you can reproduce it consistently please contact Nintex Support.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

If this is a site within the enterprise, is the site in the Intranet Zone or trusted sites in IE? The browser will allow javascript to behave differently if not in these settings leaving the site out of "Compatability Mode".

Also, I have had issues with controls like this because of custom branding that is also applied to the site.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I can definitely replicate the issue. I put in a ticket with Nintex Support yesterday. Waiting to hear from them. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Andrew - it is a trusted site in our enterprise. I am looking into your recommendations. Thanks!

0 Kudos