cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Does the Nintex App, not read css or Javascript files?

I have created a Nintex Form on my demo site, and I wanted to use buttons to close and open parts of the form like an accordion, following this blog http://www.vadimtabakman.com/nintex-forms-accordion-like-functionality.aspx. However when I open the form in the Nintex app, I don't see any buttons, certain styles haven't been implemented, and I can only assume that the JavaScript isn't working either.

Is this a limitation of the App? Can someone provide me with limitations of the app?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
mlauer
Nintex Newbie

Re: Does the Nintex App, not read css or Javascript files?

Hi Paul

no Problem here (Nintex Forms 2013). It works as exspected. Have you created a new form and then in Forms Designer imported FormAccordion4.xml?

Kind regards

Manfred

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I wasn't able to import the FormAccordion4.xml. The error message was "Please select a Nintex Forms export file to import". Currently only have access to Nintex Forms Online. Don't know if that is the issue here.

If I could get Nintex Form 2013 on my dev environment, it isn't accessible from outside of the firewall here at work. (I have option of emulator I suppose once I have a license set up on my dev environment).

So in Nintex Forms Online, I replicated the code myself. I end up not seeing any buttons, and the hidden checkboxes are visible switches.

0 Kudos
mlauer
Nintex Newbie

Sorry I have no access to Nintex Forms online.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I've attached the replication of that example in Nintex Forms Online, have a look.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Nintex Mobile Form.jpg

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for this, however this is for a desktop view. I can get the desktop view working no problem.

When you create a view that works in the Nintex App (Selecting Nintex Mobile Phone view, see images above) the buttons disappear, and the check boxes are visible. Which means I'm unable to reproduce the same functionality in the mobile app.

This is why I was asking for limitations of the apps.

Paul.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Paul,

The Nintex Mobile app are native phone app, because the example uses JavaScript and CSS to achieve the accordion, I don't think JavaScript and CSS work on the mobile app.

0 Kudos