cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Does anyone know a way to analyze workflow data, Is there a way to export workflow data to analyze performance (e.g. average time to complete, individual time performance, etc.)?

We are trying to use the data collected by Nintex Workflow to better evaluate the performance of the team.

Labels: (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
mmatsako
Nintex Newbie

Re: Does anyone know a way to analyze workflow data, Is there a way to export workflow data to analyze performance (e.g. average time to complete, individual time performance, etc.)?

Hi, are you talking about custom reporting?   If so you could always access all the statistics collected throughout your workflows by getting the data from the Nintex content databases you specified when you installed Nintex.  You could build a cube or do whatever you want with the data as long as whatever you importing it into can handle it.  I'm assuming you mean for on-prem.    Also there is built in reporting under Site Settings --> under Nintex Workflow section, click "view reports" to see built in reporting.

Thanks

Not applicable

Re: Does anyone know a way to analyze workflow data, Is there a way to export workflow data to analyze performance (e.g. average time to complete, individual time performance, etc.)?

Try downloading and installing Nintex Workflow Analyzer (Nintex Workflow Analyzer - Home )

0 Kudos
andrewg
Nintex Newbie

Does this help William Krieg​? Also there is in the works Nintex Insight which will be the most thorough analytics when it is released. Nintex Leverages Microsoft Power Bi to Deliver Better Business Insights to Customers

0 Kudos
jesse_mchargue
Nintex Newbie

Hello William Krieg​ -

Not sure if you have solved your issue/need yet, but I did put together a blog regarding how to Leveraging Reporting Web Parts . I would check it out and see if this is something that you could use. Also, there is a webpart that I did not display in the blog and that is the Workflow Report Viewer and setting it to Workflow Performance (all sites). It can provide you with a look at ALL the workflows that you have running on your farm and gives you a consolidated view of expected duration, instances, how many are in progress, avg/min/max run times, and deviation.

Here is what I hooked up in our testing environment:

Also, the nice thing with this is that if you click on the workflow name it provides you with the detailed statistics view:

This is great if you want to see how each action performs in terms of how long it takes to execute, how many times, etc.

Hope this helps!