Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Does Nintex Support SQL Server 2014?

Jump to solution

Dear Experts,

I have a Server with Windows Server 2012 R2 and SQL Server 2014 Data Center and Sharepoint 2013, and i am Curiuos about Nintex Compatibility with SQL Server 2014...

Does Nintex WorkFlow and Form 2013 Support SQL Server 2014 or i need to Uninstall my SQL Server 2014 and Install SQL Server 2012 ?

Thank You.

Labels: (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Does Nintex Support SQL Server 2014?

Jump to solution

Does anyone knows anything about it?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Adnan - Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Forms 2013 use SQL server 2012. You can read about all of the system requirements here Installing Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Forms 2013‌ on page 4.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank You Emily for your Reply.

1) So you are Strictly says that Nintex WorkFlow 2013 and Form 2013 are Incompatible with SQL Server 2014 ?

2) And you are Strictly says that We Must Install SQL Server 2012 for Using Nintex Workflow 2013 and Form 2013?

Sorry for Questioning like above , this is just because of Clarification

Thank You for your kind help.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Adnan, the recommendation based on our system requirements is to use SQL server 2012, but I am checking with our development team about SQL server 2014. I will post back when I have a response.

Cheers

0 Kudos
chad_austin
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Adnan,

We are currently testing Nintex Workflow/Forms 2013 (and SharePoint 2013) on SQL Server 2014,  and although all of our tests are not complete, thus far we have not found any issues with fresh installations and upgrades of Nintex Workflow. We are still in the process of testing migrations from SQL Server 2012, and SharePoint 2010/SQL Server 2008R2 > SQL Server 2014 so at this time we can't confirm or deny if there are any issues with migrations.

Please keep in-mind that some of the new features in SQL 2014 (In-Memory OLTP is the big one that comes to mind) will not be functioning at the time of this post. This is simply due to the fact that in order to use In-Memory OLTP, you have to format the queries on the backend to utilize the feature and our products are not configured for this as of yet.

Please let us know if this answers your questions and if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Chad Austin

0 Kudos